My First Baker's Dozen
FROM: Baker's Dozen.
Realizing that my local bagel store has Baker's Dozen specials on Mondays led to this. It has become a weekly thing that others want to participate in,too. The idea is to come up with twelve thoughts and one pic to describe your weekend. Try using quotes, events, blog entries, whatever. Post a link to your entry when you're done."
1. It's not your birthday if your friends don't make you do something embarassing.
2. Almost anyone looks good in a pink shimmery cowboy hat.
3. Turning 30 is less climactic than turning 29.
4. Men who sport hair down to their ass probably have a warped view of masculinity.
5. People hate it when you pronounce "schedule" like "shed-jewel."
6. It is possible to mix different alcohols (wine, beer, hard liquor) as long as you space it out over several hours.
7. New York state wines are far superior to California wines. Gulp!
8. Duck mousse pate and mimosas taste fantabulous at 6 a.m.
9. I'd rather be surrounded by too many gay men than too many straight men.
10. There's never enough time to sleep.
11. I hate bowling.
12. I'd rather walk.